why the file generated by command dumpwallet has the key address pairs with the same hdkeypath??

why the file generated by command dumpwallet has the key address pairs with the same hdkeypath??

I used the command "dumpwallet" and got a file with all private keys and addresses, and there is an extended private masterkey,and what confused me is that there are key addresses pairs with the same hdkeypath and I tried to generate the private keys in iancoleman.io/bip39, but I can just get the private keys and address about half in the file, and I noticed that the key address pair with hdkeypath=m has two version, first is inactivehdmaster=1 and another is hdmaster=1, anybody can explain this to me??

http://ift.tt/2BYREjS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?