unanswered question concerning private key

unanswered question concerning private key

Scenario: I have a wallet at blockchain I lost the paper with the second password and private key I have the wallet address, the login password to the wallet, and 12 word mnemonics I was suggested to make a brandnew wallet, then import the old's wallet's address I've done so, but it imported as a "watch only" address and it wants the private key. I used the bip39 with my mnemonics, but the address is not to be found in the bip39 generator. What can I do?

http://ift.tt/2i4GaD6

Comments

  1. Hello, we are a global lead generation company providing B2C high connectivity Raw data worldwide.
    Contact us for rates and samples : https://datakini.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, it's very true relay impressive content. Please share something on Hard Drive Data Recovery Chandigarh. And again a very thanks for sharing this kind of post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice and Informative Article. Share something on Desktop Data Recovery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am frequent visitor of your website as i love to read out the articles posted on your website. At the same time i request to post some great article on Hard Drive Recovery and similar as well. Thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?