Send Bitcoin cash to a Bitcoin address

Send Bitcoin cash to a Bitcoin address

by doing a mistake i have send BCH to my BTC address into my own Wallet,the wallet is Bitgo i know they have a tool to recover the BCH when they are send to a non segwit address i have already tried the tool e the tool give error, so i think that my address was a segwit, Bitgo say that when the Address is a segwit address -> Unfortunately, when you sent your transaction, you sent it to a Bitcoin address that was using the new Segregated Witness format. As this format is not supported on Bitcoin Cash, we cannot recover these funds.

It's possible to have another solution

Best regards

http://ift.tt/2zKO1wl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?