recover wallet from a previous wallet.dat

recover wallet from a previous wallet.dat

I've got a trouble,I sent some LTC to my HD-wallet but I don't know the rest LTC was sent to my change address and after I sent out the LTC I deleted my wallet.dat..but I've back-up wallet.dat ten days ago, is that possible to find the change address and the private key by that? I imported the old wallet.dat and did the "dumpwallet" I found there is an extend private master key..what can I do with that?..

http://ift.tt/2CguFVH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?