I need help to understand an unconfirmed transaction and 'bitcoin language'

I need help to understand an unconfirmed transaction and 'bitcoin language'

I've had a transaction that is 58 hours home. Trough browsing this website I looke at the lock time of mine 497931 and the current lockheight is 498298. Can anyone help? Will it be done soon? I was worried there was issues with the recipient.

http://ift.tt/2A4xiF3

I used block explorer as someone here said it was most up to date. It also says n/a next to minining, so I'm guessing it just hasnt been mined yet and there is congestion

I need help understanding the bitcoin lanuage on these sites. The other link doesnt really answer my question

http://ift.tt/2AGyGyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antminer D3 Blissz Modified Firmware For Improved Performance

unanswered question concerning private key

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)