How to get my unconfirmed transaction to confirm. Stuck for 30 days

How to get my unconfirmed transaction to confirm. Stuck for 30 days

My coins were sent with low fees by bitclub advantage. Due to this, the transaction is marked on blockchain as 'unconfirmed transaction'. I have tried to get the sender to reverse the transaction or increase fees and they do not respond. I am not a technical person and only a mere investor. I have seen a lot of explanation and even approached support@viabtc.com for help but nothing has been done yet. How can I confirm the transaction. I am willing to pay higher fees to unstuck the transaction. Question is: Someone explain to a sister like a 5 year old how I can have my coins in my wallet. I need someone to hold my hands and get my hard earned coins.

Thanks

http://ift.tt/2BWY1UW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?