How to change block generation time and make it real-name system?

How to change block generation time and make it real-name system?

I maybe start with just copy bitcoin source, but I want to revise it.

So I want to make another crypto currency that can be used for actual transaction at online game or offline stores.

  1. For this, transaction time should be almost instantly.

So, block generation time should be shorter like few seconds.

How achieve this? What part of source should I revise? And whats the problem of making this short? System unstable? How to solve that?

  1. How to make real-name system instead of anonymity of current most crypto currency? So how to make specific wallet or address is owned by some specific real person?

Maybe this needed to be additional programming development?

Thanks.

http://ift.tt/2zHsaps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?