Bitcoin mining fee from Exchange doesn't add up

Bitcoin mining fee from Exchange doesn't add up

I've bought some Bitcoin from an Exchange and transferred it out, I won't name the exchange but they advertise no trading fees and no withdrawal fees on cryto other than the mining fee.

During the withdrawal process I selected 0.005 BTC in the mining fee section which is $85 AUD at the time of writing, I did this because I wanted the tx to be processed quickly.

This is the tx cd452f6f8c85d8e0bf5f5868f8cbde7d58b08323c7517a501ffced6ef4b3a5f5

Looking at it on Block Cypher http://ift.tt/2CntQcQ

It appears the blockchain transaction only has a total of 0.002448 BTC in fees? and that's with all the other outputs involved?

Am I getting ripped off? I feel like they've taken 0.005 BTC for the mining fee and they've created the transaction committing less than half of that BTC to the tx?

http://ift.tt/2CklO4O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?