What happens an order and offer are matched but there is a significant gap between them?

What happens an order and offer are matched but there is a significant gap between them?

I wonder the implications of the following scenario.

Let's assume I offered one coin with the price 1k (by mistake or for experiment), while the highest order in the market is 2k. What are the prices I'm going to pay and the matching order is going to receive. How would this affect the current price of the market? Thanks

http://ift.tt/2hV6wr4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?