can I Re- encryp my wallet with a wallet.dat file from before encryption

can I Re- encryp my wallet with a wallet.dat file from before encryption

My computer crashed and I lost access to my bitcoin wallet.. before that happened I knew I had lost my passphrase so when trying to recover my wallet with my wallet.dat I looked for a very early dated wallet.dat and loaded that, when it came up it was not encrypted so I encrypted it.

and made a new passphrase should that bring my wallet back with all the coins with the new encryption

http://ift.tt/2DLDjaX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

Canceled transaction (Mycelium wallet)