Which Bitcoin wallet is best for production application?

Which Bitcoin wallet is best for production application?

I have been researching into Bitjoinj alot. I have answered alot of my own questions by researching but I cant seem to answer these questions. Maybe because of my lack of understanding. I was hoping someone with more experience could help.

1) Is it safe and stable enough to be used in a real world environment? Handling other peoples currency?

2) Id like to store the wallets created in a NoSQL DB and import and export them as needed. Is this possible with BitcoinJ? If so are there any security features I need to implement to make it safe?

3) From the limitations section it says this:

The Wallet code doesn’t scale well. All transactions that were ever relevant to the wallet are loaded into memory, all the time, and re-written every time the wallet is saved. This results in a simple on-disk format accessible to many kinds of apps, but has poor performance for heavy users. In time we’ll probably switch to a log structured wallet file format to solve this.

How likely is that to affect a production application on a large scale?

Thanks all!

http://ift.tt/2C27fn2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?