Old bitcore wallet, with an email that cant be accessed .... how do I recover the wallet?

Old bitcore wallet, with an email that cant be accessed .... how do I recover the wallet?

I have a friend who recently got out of jail, prior to going in he purchased 8 bitcoin , bitcore being the wallet... he can not get in to the old email account used to set up the wallet. Back when he purchased (2010) he needed to submit photo ID. (this should be helpful). How do I go about this....? all we have to go on is his id, the email address (but no access thanks google)

http://ift.tt/2DzkPdT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?