How can I avoid paying transaction fees?

How can I avoid paying transaction fees?

A bitcoin transaction requires paying a fee to the network, and that fee changes depending on network congestion. During busy times the fee rate may increase substantially, so how can a user avoid paying these fees in the first place?

Is there a way to transfer/import bitcoin from one address to another in order to avoid transaction fees?

(I'm posting this question because I was writing a reply to a similar question, and halfway through writing that reply, the question was voted closed)

http://ift.tt/2zSCoDw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?