Help. Lost my backup phrase, but I have access to my wallet

Help. Lost my backup phrase, but I have access to my wallet

When I downloaded the wallet on my phone I was asked to write down a strange, meaningless phrase on a paper so I could access my bitcoins if they were lost, and I did so. I know pretty good why does this exist and understand it's importance, but i'm afraid I've lost the paper on which I wrote the phrase.

Keeping in mind that I STILL HAVE ACCESS to my wallet, Is there any way I could change or recover my phrase?

P.S : Alright, I promise to protect this one with my life. P.P.S : I really need help. Any sort of help that lets me change or recover my phrase would be highly appreciated.

http://ift.tt/2C9OoDb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?