cgminer shows 100% acceptance rate, but BTC.com shows 100% rejection rate?

cgminer shows 100% acceptance rate, but BTC.com shows 100% rejection rate?

I don't know what's going on here. The problem I'm having is exactly the question.

Whenever I'm mining for Bitcoins, cgminer shows a 100% accepted hash rate. But when I look at the miner in BTC.com, the pool I joined, it shows a 100% rejected hash rate.

As a result, no revenue is generated. I currently did a 7 hour session to see the long-term effects, and nothing worked.

Could someone tell me what's going on with this?

http://ift.tt/2Ech92U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?