Can I create a Blockchain copy (up and running) in order to make my own bitcoins transfers without Fee?

Can I create a Blockchain copy (up and running) in order to make my own bitcoins transfers without Fee?

I need to make a lot of transfers per day (bitcoins), but the fee is higher than expected. I'm thinking in create a Blockchain copy running on our servers and make the transfers from my wallet and to my wallet by my own blockchain.

I'll charge my self a fee but small and fix.

That can be possible? or a missing something?

Thanks!

http://ift.tt/2q7TMEC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?