Bittrex API, generating a wallet address for XRP returns a tag but no address

Bittrex API, generating a wallet address for XRP returns a tag but no address

So I'm trying to generate an address to send XRP to Bittrex via their API. They return the JSON as such:

{"Currency"=>"XRP", "Address"=>"2705xxxxx"}

Do I just use the tag given and assume the actual XRP address will always be the same?

Am I not allowed to make multiple "destination" addresses? Say I want to send 100XRP from A->B (on Bittrex) and then another amount say 250XRP from C->D (on Bittrex).

Thank you!

http://ift.tt/2q7TTjw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?