Best app for keeping track of portfolio?

Best app for keeping track of portfolio?

I've been trying to find a good Android app that would automatically synch with my exchanges and provide me with information (in real time) such as current balance, percent chance of portfolio, total gain/loss, as well as last change, equity, percent change, total gain/loss, total percent change (since entering portfolio) and average purchase cost of each coin individually (in USD, ETH, and BTC at least). I've been using Robinhood for the past year while trading stocks and I'm kind of surprised that there doesn't appear to be a similar app for crypto that is as clean, intuitive, and comprehensive. I've tried Blockfolio, Delta, Crypto Tracker, and now on Cryptoport. I don't want to have to input everything by hand, but it's nice (tho not necessary) to have the option. And I wish the apps would automatically subtract trading fees to give the correct end balance depending on the exchange.

http://ift.tt/2CmWTO3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?