Unconfirmed transaction / double spend warning [duplicate]

Unconfirmed transaction / double spend warning [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

I transferred some coins from my Electrum Wallet to my Coinbase Wallet, however the transaction got stuck as unconfirmed (possibly because of low fees). It has been already 19 days since the transaction, the coins are still showing as unconfirmed in Electrum wallet and I can not use them as well.

I am also getting a double-spend warning on BlockCypher. How can I push this transaction through without losing my coins?

http://ift.tt/2AofTL7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?