Recover Bitcoin From Transaction ID

Recover Bitcoin From Transaction ID

Back in 2013 I bought some bitcoin for a relatively low price, and stored them in an Electrum wallet on my PC. However, I changed PCs a year or two later, and forgot to copy the bitcoin wallet over.

Given the current soaring price, I now have a renewed interest in trying to recover these seemingly lost bitcoins.

I took a screenshot of the blockchain.info page that was displayed shortly after the transaction was completed. I believe this shows the transaction ID, plus the wallet Id it was transferred to.

Here's an edited version of the page I screenshotted, obviously with the IDs hidden so no-one else steals them :)

enter image description here

I've tried revisiting this website, based on the previous URL, which I believe was the transaction Id. I receive an error: Invalid Transaction Hash

Now, obviously bitcoin has split in two, and this was pre-split.

So, what are the various values that are shown on the screenshot (top left appears to be transaction id, bottom right is my wallet id?)

And can any of this be used to rescue the bitcoins?

http://ift.tt/2hWMlJE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?