Integrate Bitcoin price in Google Sheets through Google Script

Integrate Bitcoin price in Google Sheets through Google Script

How can I integrate the real-time value of the BTC/EUR pair to a Google sheet? What script can I use?

For ETH/USD I use Poloniex and a script for that, but there is no BTC/EUR pair on Poloniex.

This is the script I use for Poloniex and the ETH/USD pair:

function getETHtoUSDTpoloniex() { var url = "http://ift.tt/1myUSiE";

var response = UrlFetchApp.fetch(url); var test = response.getContentText();

var myjson = JSON.parse(test); //var leng = myjson.data.length;

var USDT_ETH = myjson["USDT_ETH"];

var price = USDT_ETH.last;

return parseFloat(price); }

Help please!

http://ift.tt/2i1NWxy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?