Integrate Bitcoin node RPC with website API

Integrate Bitcoin node RPC with website API

I am currently using block.io however with their "low" tag fee transactions are still $2+ and they do not offer a way to set custom withdraw fees in their API.

I'm not too sure what my options are but I want to look into setting up my own Bitcoin node/wallet on an external server that we can integrate with our dashboard.

I have a few questions:

1) How would I go about doing it? 2) How many hours would it take for someone with limited experiance? (I will probably be paying someone) 3) Right now block.io is nice because we have unlimited addresses I presume this wont be a problem with the RPC server?

http://ift.tt/2jrk9Pq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?