How to develop and then sell my own Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?

How to develop and then sell my own Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?

Okay so basically I have a good idea for a bitcoin hardware wallet, i'm just looking for information on how to go about creating it?

Do I need to create my own programs/programming for literally everything? Are there open source type things I can use? Would it be illegal to use another wallets programming or whatever? I'm just really confused as to how all of this works out. I'm not the engineer involved with the product, I'm on the finance and business side of things. So forgive me if I sound dumb! Basically, what all can I use that currently exists to make this process as simple as possible without getting any law suits lol. Thanks so much!

http://ift.tt/2k64A3F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?