How is a miner prevented from adding transactions without signatures to their block?

How is a miner prevented from adding transactions without signatures to their block?

Consider I'm a miner. I mine on my own, I don't mine in pools. I have power enough to find the hash, lets say, once per 2 years.

When I find the hash within those 2 years I send the block back to the network and since the hash is low enough the block would be accepted and added to the block-chain.

It's up to miners (so me) to check the transaction signatures but the block AFAIK doesn't contain the signatures. How can others within the network can be sure that all the transactions in my block which I calculated were signed?

If I was an evil miner, I could have added a transaction without a signature. How is this prevented? Am I the only one who checks the signatures within my block?

Thanks for explanation.

http://ift.tt/2itFE5E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?