How can I get started in my own computer using Gamecredits Core for Windows?

How can I get started in my own computer using Gamecredits Core for Windows?

I am using Gamecredits. I installed the node software loccally and synced all the content. However, no helpfile seems to come with the software and I don't know how to start. I am quite new to this world of blockchains.

Could you point please to an official documentation regarding the CLI? I'm somehow struggling with the QT version, but perhaps learning to use the CLI could be useful to build a web interface of my own. I would like to, sooner or later, use it as integrated in a game of my own, but I don't know how to start.

http://ift.tt/2BcSFEn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?