Eliminating all private keys records from pc

Eliminating all private keys records from pc

Suppose I buy a new wifi router and a new pc. I set up both the wifi network (of course, with a password) and the pc.

Now I access the internet for a few seconds in order to download bitaddress.org from GitHub or as an HTML file. Then I turn off the wifi connection on my pc and open the downloaded file and generate many pairs of public and private keys (which I write down on paper). Once I'm done, I clear the web browser history, cache, cookies, etc. and delete the downloaded files.

Would this be enough to make sure no records of the keys of any kind are left anywhere on the pc? Should I restart the pc before turning its wifi connection back on again? Or should I reinstall the operating system just in case? Or would it be a good idea to install Deep Freeze before generating the keys?

I'm planning to continue using my pc for my daily work.

Thanks in advance!!

http://ift.tt/2An2Edm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?