Dynamic Transaction Hash Confirmation

Dynamic Transaction Hash Confirmation

I am working on a donation based community website (using PHP) where participants register for an account to participate. Each account carries the participant's bitcoin address. A participant makes a commitment to donate say $10 and is paired with another participant (recipient). The donor confirms payment by pasting his/her Transaction hash id on his dashboard to confirm payments. I currently use Blockchain.info API to read the transaction details and check the inputs and outputs of the transaction to ensure that they contain both donor and recipient BTC addresses and the expected amount. My problem is that most wallet providers generate new BTC address after each transaction making it difficult for my code to confirm transaction as the address will not match if new ones are generated.

How do I confirm transactions for dynamic BTC addresses using PHP OR how would you handle this use case?

Thanks

http://ift.tt/2n8FBgV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?