Crypto exchange preventing me from exchanging bitcoin because my order will cause 'substantial loss'

Crypto exchange preventing me from exchanging bitcoin because my order will cause 'substantial loss'

I was going to exchange some very small amount of bitcoin for Ethereum-Classic and got prevented by the exchange, BTCMarkets because im in Australia saying it would cause me substantial loss when I tried to do the trade

I thought that if Bitcoin is higher (right) now and ETC is lower, whats the issue with buying ETC with Bitcoin. Don't you get more ETC if its low relative to Bitcoin than if it was high?

To simplify this even more, lets say that right now:

1 BTC = 5 ETH

You buy 5 ETH with your 1 BTC. After one month the 'value' of ETH goes up. This is good?

Why would I be prevented from buying ETC when its fallen 10%?

http://ift.tt/2ng3uDr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?