Bitcoin Stolen from Wallet, where do I stand?

Bitcoin Stolen from Wallet, where do I stand?

I had 4 coins on an old laptop and went to move them to a new wallet only to find out they had all been removed and sent elsewhere in 2014.

To: 1KM6rLnwgD67wRdMx9aVLRf1gfoNyCyv7Q

Debit: -3.93584800 BTC

This was to buy a house for me and my family and now my balance is at 0, i'm devastated but pretty sure there is nothing that can be done about this, just asking here in case I've overlooked something, any advice welcome, thanks

http://ift.tt/2jt78Vh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to send raw transaction: mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed

ETH To The Moon / Bank of England Cryptocurrency? / BTC Dominance / More (The Crypt0 Minute)

My blockchain.info wallet was hacked. How can I create a double send to foil the attacker?